Those who believe that all people are made the same, but to the surprise men and women bodies are totally different, yes we know they look different too, but the reality is even the same body parts sometimes show different behaviour. It is actually not easy to be women, from regular periods to giving birth to a child is what only a woman can do, and this brings lots of changes to her body sometimes these changes are actually dangerous for her health. Giving birth to a child is not an easy job, keeping a living being in your body for 9 months is the most difficult job, but the happiness the mother gets when she holds her bundle of joy in her arms makes her forget all the pain. But this is not just the end, it is very important that a woman takes a proper care of her health from the very beginning.
Here are some amazing facts about a woman’s body
- Women have a very strong immune system as compared to men.
- A woman’s body burns fat slower than male bodies.
- Women’s heart is programmed to beat faster than the male heart.
- Women are more flexible as their body muscles contain more elastin than males.
- There are more taste buds in a female’s tongue.
- Women are meant to be amazingly handle multitasking as they have a bigger corpus callosum in the brain.
- Female skin is more sensitive.
- Women can hear high frequency sounds better than a man
- Even a woman has a better sense of smell.
- During pregnancy, a woman just not undergoes through physical pain but also a lot of mental and emotional stress.
That’s why it is said being a woman is not an easy job, it requires a lot of patience, pain and the ability to give selfless love.
As discussed above women body is a lot different from a male body hence it is very important that if there is any problem in a woman’s body it has to be taken care then and there. Today, there are numerous gynaecology doctors in India, which can help you deal with any of your problems. Some of the common women health problems are
It is noticed that women experience some unique health conditions that are generally unknown to males, from pregnancy to the condition of menopause, to uterine fibroids and pelvic disorders all these mentioned problems are women specific and if not taken care on time can be very harmful to them. Some other gynaecology disorders affecting includes menstruation cycle disorders which is one of the major issues to deal with. A women body is made that way, if a break or irregularity in the menstrual cycle can lead to some dangerous health diseases, hence it is highly recommended to always keep a check on the monthly menstrual cycle, this many times lead to pregnancy loss (miscarriage or issues with conceiving). If such a condition is noticed any time, ensure not to waste time and visit the top gynaecology doctors in India.